I'm leaving the church...the church of the devil.
There. I've said it. I feel much better now. For years I've been suffering in silence, not knowing whether my stance on that church's definition of morality would put me in a bad light with its members. I knew their beliefs and they didn't know mine. But it's finally out in the open, and I feel better for saying it.
I will teach openly that the doctrines of that church are completely false. They were based on a lie by a person who sought to become God. He claimed to have authority and that he would save everyone, but that was also a lie. He had no such power, even though he claims to this very day, by twisting scripture, to be able to achieve a false form of collective salvation.
I know that I'll be excommunicated from the church of the devil for my belief that that church is in error. I'm 100% fine with that. The truth is, it always has been in error. I know that the high priests of that church will come after me and put me into disciplinary councils to shame and even force me into continuing to follow their perverse doctrines, but I will not comply.
I will shout from the rooftops how wrong it is to believe in gay marriage and its opening the door to purposely denying children the love of both a father and a mother in the bonds of eternal marriage. I will teach that the "fluidity of sex and gender" (as that church defines it) is a false doctrine. I will actively fight against the moral relativism its adherents seek to promulgate. I will not fall victim to its rites and ordinances of earth worship, committing murder to get gain, pornography, abortion on demand for purposes of convenience, gossip, drug use, and adoration of celebrity, among many, many other sins, none of which are new under the sun.
Many will tell me I'm a fool for leaving that church. I guess I can't blame them. That church offers many enticing things: sex without consequence, murder without reprimand, hate sanctioned by a politically correct ideology, disobedience to parents, maligning of good men and women, and enmity toward commandments of God and toward His Christ.
Indeed, the church of the devil has taught me many things against Christ. In my disciplinary council, which will go on and on and on for the rest of my life until that blessed day when I return to my Heavenly Father, I'll be told the following:
- That I'm bound down by a foolish and vain hope
- That I'm yoked with foolish things
- That the traditions of my fathers are foolish
- That I cannot know of things I cannot see and, therefore, that I cannot know that there is a Christ
- That my looking forward to a redemption from my sins is an effect of my frenzied and deranged mind, which comes to me by the traditions of my fathers, which lead me into a belief in things that aren't so
- That there can be no atonement made for the sins of men because, as the church of the devil teaches, there is no sin to atone for...unless it's a sin against the church of the devil, in which case it still cannot be atoned for, only punished
- That every man fares in this life according to the management of the creature (natural selection), so every man will either prosper because of genius and conquer according to strength...unless we're talking about "inequality", in which case you will be forced to be generous, even against God's plan of righteous giving
- That anything a man does is not a crime...unless he does something against the church of the devil
- That when I'm dead, that will be the end and there will be no Heaven and no Hell
- That I should lift up my head in doing whatever I please and not expect any negative consequences
- That the weaknesses of good men and women are cause for them to be openly mocked
- That there is no devil
I make no apologies for my stance. It's been a long time coming and the world deserves to hear of an alternative lifestyle to what it has accepted all these centuries. The world deserves to know that the church of the devil will not be standing when Christ comes.
When that day comes, the existence of my God will no longer be denied. In the meantime, I will have a voice and my voice will be in service of my God, the one and only True God of Israel.